The holiday season is usually a time of joy, happiness, family, and friendship. Unfortunately, not all families and children in our community have the same opportunity to share in the spirit of the holidays. Now more than ever, our community needs the help and generosity of the Pettinelli Financial Partners client family. The pandemic has touched everyone’s lives, but it has especially been difficult for at-risk youth in our community.
For the second year in a row, Pettinelli Financial Partners will be providing toys, books, and gift cards to the Padua Dining Room at St. Anthony's Church in Menlo Park.
Thanks to the generosity of our clients and friends, we were able to donate various gifts for all age groups these past few years. Given the dire need our community is facing, we are hoping to be able to increase our donations and help provide a much brighter Christmas to as many families as we can. We have selected the Padua Dining Room at St. Anthony’s in Menlo Park because they ensure that the families that are supported are in the Redwood City, San Carlos, Menlo Park, and Belmont communities.
We are currently collecting donations for the 2022 Christmas Toy ! Everyone is welcome to personally drop off or mail donations to our office. We are accepting gifts until Wednesday, December 14, 2022.
When purchasing gifts, we ask you to follow these guidelines:
- No toy guns or weapons of any kind will be accepted.
- Please keep toys unwrapped.
- Toys must be new.
For those of you who do not know what to purchase, please consider the following options:
- It is hard to find gifts for pre-teens and teenagers. Consider purchasing gift cards to Target, Safeway, or Starbucks. They love gift cards! You may drop off these gift cards at our office.
- Books, sports equipment, and board games are great options to consider.
- You may make a tax-deductible donation to St. Anthony’s using this link: Anthony's Padua Dining Room Secure Donation Link. When using this link, please use the Optional section dropdown to label that the donation is in honor of the “Children’s Christmas Program 2022.”
We thank all of you for your support in making this year a memorable one for our youth.
Should you have any questions about the Toy and Book Drive, please contact Jewel Drexler at (650) 595-4600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date and Time
November 15, 2022 - December 14, 2022
8:00a - 5:00p PST